It is well understood that a fitted wardrobe is a matter of wise and thoughtful investment. One need to make the choice considering all essential factors such as material, style, colour and type of door as well. In this article, we are going to discuss some detailed aspects about hinged door wardrobes and sliding door wardrobes. Both have their pros and cons; homeowners need to make a wise decision while making the decision. One needs to think about space requirements, convenience, maintenance and usage as well.
These are also named as swing door wardrobes. In this case, the door is attached to the closet with hinges. These wardrobes can be designed in the form of different shapes and designs including triangular, L-shape, corner and understairs as well.
There are so many benefits of having the fitted hinged door wardrobe in your home; few of them are listed below:
- Hinged doors offer easy access to the entire wardrobe. Things do not stay hidden anywhere inside; you can make a better selection for your outfits by comparing all in a single
- You can also choose to install mirrored, routed or laminated shutters with custom handles.
- The hinged doors can also be made without handles with push-to-open mechanisms for a sleek look
Here is one of the most creative and conventional choices for wardrobe installation in the living space with a limited space. As the name indicates, these doors can be moved in horizontal motion over metal tracks that are fixed on the bottom and the top of the wardrobe.
Here are some benefits of fitted sliding door wardrobes:
- This type of designs allows homeowners to utilise limited space more creatively as there is no extra space required to open the doors. One can have a long storage space in rooms that can store plenty of things including cosmetics, accessories, clothes, and hideaway luggage.
- These wardrobes can be installed in custom design, colour and texture. Many homeowners love the fitted mirror wardrobes that offer more functionality.